Trek Over the Top
March 5, 2020 – March 8, 2020
The most fun you can have with your snow pants on!
Trek over the Top is an international snowmobile run from Tok, Alaska to Dawson City, Yukon. Riders travel over 200 miles of groomed trail through pristine wilderness to arrive in one heck of a party town!
- Once in Dawson, Trekkers have no shortage of entertainment:
- Play at Diamond Tooth Gerties Gambling Hall, Canada’s oldest casino: Texas Hold’em, Black Jack, Roulette and Slots
- Join the Dawson City Sled Dawgs for a local poker run in the Klondike
- Become a member of Dawson City’s infamous Sour Toe Cocktail Club
- Prove your prowess at the Dawson City Curling Club by throwing a rock, throwing a dart and shooting pool. Best of the best wins a prize!
- PARTY IN THE VEGAS OF THE NORTH! Have a cocktail at a former brothel or an old-time saloon. 5 bars all within 3 blocks!